Transformations are fundamental to 3D. They include the basic operations of scaling, rotating, and translating objects.
• About Transforming Objects.
• Transformation Basics.
• Translating Objects
• Rotating Objects
• Scaling Objects.
• Transforming with the Bounding-Box Manipulator
• Transforming Objects about the Mouse Pointer
• Nudging Objects
• Center Manipulation
• Working with Object Pivots
• Freezing Transformations
• Resetting Transformations
• Setting Neutral Poses
• Matching and Aligning Transformations
• Transform Setup
• Transformations and Hierarchies
• Object Velocity & Acceleration
For information about transforming components like point, edges, and polygons, see Manipulating Components [Modeling and Deformation Basics].
Autodesk Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack