Removing Animation from Fcurves
When you delete all the keys on an fcurve, you remove the animation of the associated property and the property’s fcurve reverts to a flat line, but remains in the graph. You can then remove the flat-liner.
For more information on removing animation in general, see.
To delete all keys on selected fcurves
1. Select the curves whose points you want to delete.
2. Choose Keys > Remove All Keys or press Backspace.
When you have removed keys from multiple fcurves, undoing (press Ctrl+Z) only has an effect on the first curve you selected — the other curves remain flat-liners.
To delete fcurves
1. Make sure that View > Selected Parameters is not selected.
2. Select one or more parameters in the animation explorer.
3. Right-click on one of the animation icons of an animated parameter and choose Remove Animation.
This deletes all fcurves on that parameter completely; however, it also deletes any expressions or linked parameters set for that parameter.
To delete flat (static) fcurves
• In the Animation panel at the bottom of the Softimage window, choose Animation > Remove Animation > from All Parameters, Static Fcurves.
This removes fcurves that have no animation on them anymore (the fcurves are flat or static) from all parameters on selected objects.
Autodesk Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack