Modifying Key Assignments
1. Make sure that a modifiable (custom) key map is selected. You cannot modify a default key map. If necessary, create a new key map.
2. In the Group box, select the editor or tool whose commands you wish to work on. To modify keys for the main Softimage window, select XSI.
3. Do one or both of the following:
- To add a key binding, drag a command from the Command box and drop it onto the desired key in the keyboard diagram. Press the Shift, Ctrl, or Alt keys while you drag to add modifiers to the new shortcut.
The new shortcut key appears in the column to the right of the command name in the Command box. Any previous command bound to that key association is removed.
- To remove a key binding, select the command in the Command box and click Clear.
Autodesk Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack