CSharp Plugins and Workgroups
If you want to put your C# plugins in a workgroup that is on a shared network server, you will need to move your component into the GAC (Global Assembly Cache).
- Create a strong name key for the assembly
- In devenv open c# project properties and go to 'Signing' tab
- Check 'Sign the assembly' and enter a strong name key file (select <New...> in listbox)
- Add the assembly to the GAC
- C:\>gacutil /i \\server\example\workgroup\Application\Plugins\CSh arpScripting.dll
This page was last modified 18:53, 2 Nov 2010.
This page has been accessed 4483 times.