Autodesk Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack SP1
The latest service pack (http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/download/item?siteID=11564774&id=17025398) for Autodesk® Softimage® 2011 SAP software includes HOTFIX 3.
Here is a summary of the fixes available in Autodesk Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack SP1:
Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack SP1 is a full build and can co-exist with Softimage 2011 SAP. Softimage 2011 SAP is not required to be uninstalled first.
Softimage 2011 SAP SP1 uses the same license as Softimage 2011. When installing Softimage 2011 SP1:
- Enter the product key 590C1 and your Softimage 2011 serial number, and then click Next.
- If you have a Network license, click Configure to switch to the Network licensing method.
Softimage 2011 SAP SP1 includes full English and Japanese documentation.
The Fixes List
- FELX-1993: Scene Corruption and Failed Imports Using Models Containing Corrupted Materials
- FELX-1991: Repair Shader corruption for previously persisted scenes
- IMPORTANT: If problems still occur when working with external material libraries, change them to be internal.
Also included are the fixes that are found in HOTFIX 1 and 2 which addressed the following issues:
- FELX-1702: Disconnected shaders when importing Referenced Model
- FELX-1651: Scene Corruption due to Material
- FELX-785: 3rd party renderers crash on Linux
- FELX-670: Custom renderer DirtyList isn't cleared properly
- FELX-120: UVunfold fails to load when in suite license mode
- FELX-88: Scene corruption - Softimage crashes when you try to load scene after saving it
- UDEV00258435: Saved scene is corrupt